UNSHAVED HAIR TRANSPLANT
This method is used when the recipient area is too small. And also it is used if there are diluted areas in men’s or women’s hair.
While unshaved hair transplantation the patient’s hair is not shaved to 1mm but the small donor area is shortened. The other stages of the hair transplantation are the same with FUE method. We want the patient to lengthen his/her hair. Then it will be possible to camouflage the donor area.
- It seems a nature hair after the operation, there are no scar .
- Especially it’ s ideal method for long haired men and women .
- Biggest disadvantage is the long duration. It takes much more time in unshaved hair transplantation operation.
- It’ s harder to supply hygienical environment.
- The complication risk after operation is a bit more than shaved FUE.
SCAR HAIR TRANSPLANTATION
It can be hair losses in hair by accidents, burns and incisions. The fastest and most accurate solution in these regions will be the hair transplantation. With the hair transplantation performed on the scar, the desired closure is provided under the skin.
In wounds resulting in suturing in the hair area, the blood flow in the recipient area should be checked. If large deformations have occurred and blood flow is not at the desired level, hair may not grow even if hair is transplanted. If the blood level in the recipient area is at the desired level, it will have its natural appearance as a result of hair transplantation. The application of treatments such as PRP and mesotherapy to the scar area for revitalization will accelerate the process and make it more permanent.